Goodbye for now, Snapcraft

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Hello Snapcraftians,

This is my official forum post and announcement that I will be leaving the server.
I know this may be a shock to many, and trust me making this decision was incredibly difficult. However, in order to progress with my life, I have chosen to block out anything that may be seen as a distraction. Throughout my time here on snapcraft, I have made incredible friends that will forever be there, and for that I am grateful.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank the whole of the staff team for providing a great service and exceptional support throughout the years, without them the server would be chaos, truly! I cannot fault the staff team on anything as they work diligently to help others and provide a nice gaming experience for all.

For years, I have seen the server develop to what it is today, I have lost many people throughout the transition, all the OG players left, well most. For the ones that are still here, I hope you remain for longer ;-) And feel as though it is my time to depart from the server and focus more on my life...

This server will always be with me, remembering all the good times and bad times.
Personally I'd like to thank Maarten and senior staff for the opportunity to help out the server.

This is my official leaving letter until I am once again drawn back,
I am still contactable, hmu on my socials in my signature.
but for now, this is a goodbye :)

- ryry <3

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Sad to see you leave, but good luck with the stuff you decide to do from now on. :)

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Good bye! Have a good one and good luck :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hope everything goes well in the future

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Goodbye, hope to see you soon :)