Goodbye.. For Now...

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Hey everyone.
For anyone who knows me (or cares, tbh) I will be leaving Snapcraft and all minecraft servers for the next month to year. I have been getting a lot of rude comments online, and don't feel that people want me to be having fun with you guys. I'm not saying or pointing names, servers, or what people said, but you guys know who you are. I don't feel they deserve to be punished, which is why no names will be said for all the money on Snapcraft.
Having severe depression, OCD, growth stunt, suicidal thoughts, and anorexia is enough. To think that another human in society would mock me for these things is insane. This makes me cringe at society and how terrible we've become as a whole, all of us. Not just the ones who hack, but the ones who have ever said no to one who needs help, one who just wanted to be friends. I know we've all done it before.
Not to mention, I think we're going to lose our house. The owners came by today, talking about selling it. If they do, we'll have to spend at least a couple weeks to a month getting ready and finding a new house. I need to shift my primary focus to getting ready for the move.

To all of you that are friends with me, or still care: my skype is iEmeraldd and my email is [email protected] if you want to stay in touch. If you want to talk or just say hi and goodbye, I'll accept most contact requests.
Thanks to everyone who has made my time here special, and I look forward to the day I will return.

Goodbye,
iEmeraldd (Jake)

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
Just remember to never listen to foolish people who only live to hurt others, as long as you are happy with yourself... "Who cares what others think..." (That's what I believe)

Good luck, remember that here there are always people willing to give you a (virtual) hand if you need.

If life wants to kick ur "lower back", jump forward and kick it back :)

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Wow... Well, you'll find these people online. You know? Depression is a sad thing to see. I have to say, I might get angry at those who get depressed, but I fully understand the reasoning of the excruciating pain.

Remember that words do nothing, unless you left them. Ignore those who can't think about other people, but themselves. It's always unfortunate to see the bad in the world, but that's what makes the world. Without the bad, there wouldn't be the good fighting.

I hope everything is fine for you after a while, and I hope you can still live your life happily. Someone wants you to live, and if you don't think so, you'll find them. Farewell, and don't be gone for too long my friend :)