Goodbye Friends :)

VenomPvp

Tree Puncher
hello, you may know me as VenomousKibble,CyberVenom,or my oldest name Magic_Chiken when i first started snapcraft snapcraft i played survival for about a year and a half then slowly went into kitpvp with my friend 2PoorForMoney then became friends with lost of people and eventualy became op on kitpvp with the following - 2poorformoney, cybermist, minecraftguy972, Minethatmineboy,liljawz and Nateminer02 and sure enough kitpvp reset and after that people started leaving so i began playing factions with CyberMist, CyberSkillz, Cybermomo, SaucyRekz_ , Wumbot , FireLobo, austinrekz_, and many more i became addicted so i purchased the "faithful" rank and eventually got better at pvp and what not and after that the whole cybermist incident happened and i made the mistake of throwing out blocks name "#UnbanCybermist" and sure enough i was banned within that day and here we are today. I have made lots of friends and enemies on this server (mainly enemies) and i will miss you all (even enemies xD) i have had my ups and many downs on this server but it was fun while it lasted and to that i say good bye guys. hope to see you guys around sometime take care all <3 :)

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
hello, you may know me as VenomousKibble,CyberVenom,or my oldest name Magic_Chiken when i first started snapcraft snapcraft i played survival for about a year and a half then slowly went into kitpvp with my friend 2PoorForMoney then became friends with lost of people and eventualy became op on kitpvp with the following - 2poorformoney, cybermist, minecraftguy972, Minethatmineboy,liljawz and Nateminer02 and sure enough kitpvp reset and after that people started leaving so i began playing factions with CyberMist, CyberSkillz, Cybermomo, SaucyRekz_ , Wumbot , FireLobo, austinrekz_, and many more i became addicted so i purchased the "faithful" rank and eventually got better at pvp and what not and after that the whole cybermist incident happened and i made the mistake of throwing out blocks name "#UnbanCybermist" and sure enough i was banned within that day and here we are today. I have made lots of friends and enemies on this server (mainly enemies) and i will miss you all (even enemies xd) i have had my ups and many downs on this server but it was fun while it lasted and to that i say good bye guys. hope to see you guys around sometime take care all <3 :)
Im talkin with you right now hawt stuff, you wont be missed til I quit minecraft <3 <3 <3 bb

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Good bye, even though I've never seen you, I guess you probably were nice :)

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Although we have never actually chatted before, you did seem like a nice person :-P. Farewell

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Cya, take care,

Au revoir

さようなら
^^ Sayōnara

Auf Wiedersehen

До свидания
^^ Do svidaniya

再见
^^ Zàijiàn

bye tốt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Translation- Good bye. :-D

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
<3

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Cya magic_chicken even though we were not friends but frienimies it will be a sham m8 cya