Goodbye Snapcraft Staff Team

DeletedUser10893

Stone Miner
Goodbye Snapcraft Staff Team :'(
It's been one of the most amazing times i've ever had on minecraft and I would like to formally say goodbye to everyone. I am now in my final year of school and i'm looking to apply for university. For this, I need to do very well on my studies and exams. I have a very important exam on november, and this will decide my future, I need to begin studying and preparing for it now.
Because of this, I will no longer have the time needed to be a contributing member of the staff team and so I have to leave the staff team. I will still be on snapcraft, from time to time, but not as often as before.
I would like to thank:

• Maarten and Lozl, for inviting me with open arms into the staff team.
  • DiamondBubbles (inactive player), for introducing me to this server and sparking my interest in it.
  • Pandorian (inactive player), for playing with me when I started off.
  • Eximalei1 (inactive player), for becoming one of my best friends through the server.
  • Kinley (now inactive), for being my friend.
  • Aly, for being my friend.
  • Smoky, for being my friend and my inspiration when I first joined the server.
  • All my friends who I have met on here, for playing with me.
  • Mockingjy1 (current helper), for being a good friend while I started the staff team.
  • Craftermanamz (current helper), for being a good friend.
  • Leni (current moderator), for being my friend and introducing me to the server.
  • Yampy (current admin), for being my friend.
  • All of the staff of snapcraft, for welcoming me to the team and helping me when i've needed it.
  • Finally, all of the players on snapcraft, for making this community such a good place to be and inspiring me to become staff.
It's been one of the most amazing times I've ever had. I will miss it.

m1F5Yx1.png

Love you all <3
-donald108

Last edited:

Butters

Zombie Killer
Although I rarely ran into you, I know that you did a great job contributing to the staff team and to the server. Thanks for everything you've done. We will miss you, and good luck with university (:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aww, see you. Good luck with your exams, your future and your application. You were a great helper, although I have rarely seen you (on kit). Bye

Kyy

Tree Puncher
Thanks a ton for your work Donald <3 We will miss you Mr Microwave

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Best of look on future endeavours.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Hope to still see you around on snapcraft and on Skype! :)
Best of luck with your studies - I'm sure you'll do great!!

You've been a great friend and helper, thanks for being here :-D

Dingoster

Stone Miner
Aw, we will all miss you!
Have fun in unerversity, I wish the best for you!