Goodbye Snapcraft :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathMachine

Stone Miner
Where do i start? snapcraft taught me so many lessons, i met so many nice people and really had a blast every minute of the time that i played i am leaving because i was falsely banned for hacking and i know i could go back to snapcraft, my home by simply admitting to hacking but my parents always told me not to lie, and that lesson will follow me everywhere. i want to give a proper goodbye to all the friends o had/have on snapcraft because they at-least deserve that, we had so many amazing moments so many insane combo's on the pvp arena with the death trap prison thing at the bottom, the very arena where i learned to pvp. just remembering the broken ladder down into the ground brings back so many amazing memory's. Its so hard to say goodbye but i don't have a choice, cant put off this moment any longer. so before i end this, just remember to not take for granted that server Ever, Goodbye snapcraft. God Bless.
<3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye death machine. Feel sorry for you if this is a false ban. Good luck in the future :)

Cookie

Diamond Miner
All you had to do was write a decent appeal and you're unbanned...

Like it didn't even matter if you were right or wrong. You just had to say, "Sorry for hacking". The End. Unbanned. Then think whatever you want to.But No. All you did was argue against that statement.. False ban or not, all you had to do was apologize.

But anyway, it's too late for that. See ya. Good luck in life.

iDragon

Gold Miner
See you dude. There is no one on survival now to pvp with :-(. Even though you called me a hacker, I miss ya.

StarStrike

Iron Miner

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Seems fine to me.
Same, deathmachine hurled abuse at ryan, what do you expect for him to say? "Bye love you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.