Goodbye Snapcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sadly I'm leaving SC soon, my favorite memories were playing factions w a user Sualshukman and building this 5x5 tower and people kept coming and burning it down but it didn't matter we played for fun. My worst was probably today because for the first time I was muted in SC perm. I loved SC mainly because our community was large but small, I remember last thanks giving buying Lord in factions and it didn't do a thing but it was fine because I had you all. But now I lost all my friends in SC and many people hate me like CapJmac, Jake, Grizz, a ton of staff. Probably because I peaked them out too much and I'm sorry for that. Now that all my friends have quit, been banned, or left me I guess my time has come. I had a good run SC 2013-2015 played with tons of players, I'll pop on a few times a not that it matters because I can't talk. If I'm ever unmuted (I won't be because I already apealed and it was declined) I'll play again but till then goodbye guys. Past users: bluejay71, SnapCraft_Panda, martimus

Last edited:

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
bye.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Bye!

Danneh__

Iron Miner
Bye

I0reo

Gold Miner
Bye snapcraft_panda i love ur yt vids

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
Btw I DO NOT hate you. I just liked killing you because it made lozl and Soapie chase me all around the map. You never gave me a reason to hate you, I just never teamed.

Kyy

Tree Puncher
o rip

Status
Not open for further replies.