Should Xavede Stay Or Leave?

• Stay

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

iBelieve_

First Step
Im officially quitting the server, nobody cares about me, all they want is my money. The only reason people wanna be friends with me is because im kinda good at pvp. People dont want me killing them. But they dont know im a nice guy. And someone, wink wink, starts with an _T hates me. And i kinda hate him. I said 1 mean thing to him, he said it makes him feel 50x worse. It is mean, but i didnt mean it. I was just really mad at him at that time, and he called me a homophobic, gay, hacker. He said alot of mean things to me, and did many mean things to me. He sais "He is going to kill himself" but really, he isnt. He just does that so everyone will be nice to him, and for attention. You guys probably know who it is, but dont tell anyone. I only want him to know. Im sorry im leaving for all of my "Friends" but nobody likes me. Nobody cares about me. Exept for maybe 2-5 people. Ima_B3AR, Glitter, they probably care a bit about me, and Hannah, Squaker, and Turtwiq. Imagine 5 people liking you on the server out of 1000. 995 people dont like me. Or dont give a living fuck about me. Im sorry im swearing, im just really pissed off. Im leaving. Officially. Dont ask for my 71.9k, i already gave it to bear. Im leaving for good, Goodbye. I will create a poll to see if people want me to stay or not.
-Xavede. (Supirior)

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Yeah, some people aren't the nicest in the world--not everyone is expected to who you made them out to be. Even if 5 people liked me out of 1000, it wouldn't matter to me about the rest. It's amazing how only a few may seem like a thousand. Personality and pvp are two complete separate individuals. It doesn't surprise me if someone surpasses everyone else while also having to deal with malicious comments from their peers. As for the insults by whomever, report them to a staff member.

Anyway, it's up to you to genuinely finalize whether you would like to stay or leave.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Hope you stick around and ignore all of the people who aren't big fans of yours. But if you do decide to leave, I wish you all the best and hope that one day you'll rejoin us here on Snapcraft. :)

OP
OP
iBelieve_

iBelieve_

First Step
Im staying, my friends have forced me to. Ive gotten my money back, (half of it because he wanted to keep most of it ;-;-) and yeah. Im probably not gonna have as much fun because snapcraft is starting to get boring.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
If it gets boring, ty out a different server. As long as you don't come back tomorrow. (Or within the next 3 months or so.)