Goodbye?

Should I quit?

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
I have been on snapcraft for 3 years and I think I might be leaving. There are a few reasons but when I say these I am not hating.

1. There have been a lot of hackers recently
2.a lot of people that I first met have left and there is barely anyone Ik on
3. There isn't much to do anymore
4. School is getting a little overwhelming and I'm not going to spend my rare free time playing video games.
5. Like I said in 4 school is getting hard and a lot more important, and I'm probably going to be quit mc

I am not doing this for attention

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Why not just take a break when needed, there's always new people to meet, new buildings you can build, jump from server to server to vary when bored. That's what I do but it's obviously up to you if you wanna quit or not, good luck with school and everything! :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Whatever you will do, it's your choice. Even about something "simple" as playing Minecraft, it matters. School matters. You sure need to concentrate about school, and need time for yourself, whatever you are going to do that time. Anyway, maybe we're gonna meet again some day. Good luck!

Dudeman470

Zombie Killer
Cya

TheFemaleMedic

First Step
To be honest I dont know you to well to actually have any say in this. But... For the Benefit of the doubt

Good Luck with School and may your dreams come true! <3

eaglepride15

First Step
When I was in your shoes I took a break from gaming as a whole, and focused on things that really mattered to me such as school, work and volunteer work. In my free time I hung out with friends and family, if you get a lot of free time in a day maybe that is when you could play video games for a little bit. When I took my break, my grades were the best it had been for a long time and it was good for me to just focus on things that would get me somewhere in my life. Good luck with whatever decision you choose to make.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CrazyFox101

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
When I was in your shoes I took a break from gaming as a whole, and focused on things that really mattered to me such as school, work and volunteer work. In my free time I hung out with friends and family, if you get a lot of free time in a day maybe that is when you could play video games for a little bit. When I took my break, my grades were the best it had been for a long time and it was good for me to just focus on things that would get me somewhere in my life. Good luck with whatever decision you choose to make.
Already get all A's thx for the advice

StarStrike

Iron Miner
I love how you put "I am not doing this for attention" but yet there's a poll up there asking if u should quit. and ^ I havent gotten all A's on MY report card for like 3 years sooo nice job. I always get like 2 B's XD

OP
OP
CrazyFox101

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
I love how you put "I am not doing this for attention" but yet there's a poll up there asking if u should quit. and ^ I havent gotten all A's on MY report card for like 3 years sooo nice job. I always get like 2 B's xd
I love how you put "I am not doing this for attention" but yet there's a poll up there asking if u should quit. and ^ I havent gotten all A's on MY report card for like 3 years sooo nice job. I always get like 2 B's xd
Thx dude xD and I have got tend all A's for 3 years straight