Goodbye

NoName

Tree Puncher
So, obviously the title says enough.

To sum up while im leaving, Lets say i worked hard on my plot, Everyone really likes it, I applied for builder, And im just like "Dont get your hopes up", but i did anyways. My application was denied, obviously. From this i am kind of dissapointed. Really just :c.

Oh and, is there anything i can do with my plot? (give it to someone who wants a done plot, idk?) Or do i have to either keep it or clear it?

EDIT: I just realised how childish this sounds XD "i didnt get accepted cri im sad bye". It's not how its meant, But like, I'm a person who have a hard time with rejections, And when it happens im just like "Nah" and leaves, I'm not intrested in working on the issues with my buildings, But i wish you guys good luck with the server!

Thanks for some memories, and bye snapcraft.

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
You aren't alone when dealing with rejection. Surely, there are others who feel that way.

But like, I feel that if you face rejection in this manner, how can you be moving forward? A rejection shouldn't weigh you down to leave. If you truly feel motivated and compassionate about building, you will build anyway from your heart's content. Look up. Be optimistic. If it looks nice, feel proud of it. Who cares if it is not approved by someone else? If I was satisfied with what I created, I wouldn't care about what others thought of it. Looks poorly done? Thanks for your blatant input, but can you explain why? Looks good? Thanks. As long as we accept constructive criticism, we will learn our weaknesses. However, I can understand that I am not you and so, if you feel that SC is not the place for you, move along and find another that is.

Best of luck & goodbye. @NoName

LilyThompson029

Iron Miner
I know how you feel with what you mean but you cant let that get you down in any way because I'm sure everyone has been rejected at some point or another in their lives. All you have to do is look into what you could do even better next time, I'm sure you're perfect at it already (better than I can be :XD:).
But, bye & stay happy :-(

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There is always a second chance. If you feel like it's not going to be here on Snapcraft, then regardless of that, good luck for wahtever comes next.

I use to say We Can Fly when I'm feeling down due to not reaching my goals or I feel rejected. It means something special to me, and if you're interested in it's meaning, I shall give you this on your way;
"We all have our goals in life, achievements to make and dreams to reach. All it takes is to choose the right way to take, we can all do it... Its just a matter of time.
So... what are you waiting for? Spread your wings and fly!" (
)

Also: "I know what' it's like to want something that's out of reach. And just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it can't! - Maybe trying for the impossible isn't so bad." "Guess we'll never know for sure unless we give it a try." (MLP: FiM – Can Griffons Get A Cutie Mark? “The Fault In Our Cutie Marks”)

It was nice having you around, although we never really had a chance to talk to eachother. Hope you're having a nice day, see you and goodbye.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I understand how hard it is, but just keep it up and never give up on it. I plan to leave once but I realize that is shit happen right?