Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJM2000

First Step
Well, Ive been playing on this server for a while, mainly survival. And ive gotten really good! lol I was no rank in survival and earned almost 150k which was from my shop. also made a big a** castle...in the Sky! and for those who play survival know about sponges, it took 62 to protect it, so it was pretty big lol. and I had a shit ton of everything! so basically no life status I was really good, but then this server restart for survival completely erased everything.... all my money. all my animals... EVERYTHING. So much time went into this, (Obvi because its minecraft its a time waster) but Im not going to bother re-building that took way to much time. So bye.

iamontda

Void Walker
Everyone lost everything, I wish people would understand this. The restart wasn't to degrade you or remove your items specifically, but to make the Survival server's potential increase with bugfixes. I understand that everything's gone, and it's fine if you still want to leave instead of trying to refresh your Survival experience, but there's so much more to do now.

I acquired about a stack and a half of protection sponges and a lot of random Jeb_ sheep because a big group of us pigged out before the restart. I was devastated to lose all of that, yes, but I didn't really have anything to do with them because my ideas had run out. I would literally stop by the Survival server, maybe protect another chunk of land as insurance against intruders, tie up Dinnerbone again, fly around in Spawn a bit and get off. That's it. Now everyone has a chance to change it up a little bit, and instead of being a million miles away I'm right up against the Spawn town with a bunch of really awesome neighbours.

Try starting over. If not, bye GJM.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Bye.

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
Bye, maybe take a break from survival until the next reset. In the mean time, play something like Kitpvp or earth games!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.