GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Plus, this has nothing to do with "factions". Please put this in off-topic thread next time.

OP
OP
Corn

Corn

Tree Puncher
To be honest I don't think you should be using forums to advertise your channel lol...
if it was not allowed they would have made sure to stop me... You are entitled to an opinion tho. Make sure to like and subscribe

OP
OP
Corn

Corn

Tree Puncher
Plus, this has nothing to do with "factions". Please put this in off-topic thread next time.
you say it has nothing to do with factions but I recorded this video on "factions" cmon man get ur facts straight... oh and make sure to like and subscribe.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
you say it has nothing to do with factions but I recorded this video on "factions" cmon man get ur facts straight... oh and make sure to like and subscribe.

Sorry, I only said that because each thread on in a folder should have a meaning, not to advertise for your channel.

OP
OP
Corn

Corn

Tree Puncher
Sorry, I only said that because each thread on in a folder should have a meaning, not to advertise for your channel.
the point of the video was a mixture of promoting my channel, free advertising for snapcraft, and to get a cheater banned. triple whammy.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
the point of the video was a mixture of promoting my channel, free advertising for snapcraft, and to get a cheater banned. triple whammy.

Okay.