Gravex - Gang Recruitment Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

First Step
Hello, I'm Dust.​

GRAVEX is my gang on the prison server and in this thread, there is a template for an application that you are to copy and paste in your response to this thread.​

The application is your portion of the recruitment process. Answer the questions thoroughly for a substantially higher chance to be recruited. I will PM you via forum message if you meet the requirements and we will go through a trial run prior to your recruitment.

______________________________________________________________________________________

How old are you?

Are you able to use discord w/ a mic?

What is your mine and store rank?

What was your previous gang?

What is your KDR (check by typing /level in-game)?

Why do you want to join GRAVEX?

Why do you think you belong in GRAVEX?

CosmoLegend

Stone Miner
How old are you?

Currently 16 (yes yes I know, pretty old- I play to pass time when I am at home)

Sure, there may be times when I cannot call but when I do it will always be with a mic.

Currently sitting in mine L, progressing fast considering it's my 2nd day playing. Store rank- Member. I don't like to spend money on games anymore but if this is a determining factor I can go and purchase VIP.

None, as I said I joined prison pretty recently, about 2 days ago.

K- 627
D- 156

I did not join any gang because it is my wish to join an elite gang filled with competitive players that share like mindsets as I do.

From what I can observe, GRAVEX seems to be a more PVP/banter based gang. I can relate to both. Banter and PVP are my main skill sets and although lacking billions of dollars and dubs of armor, I can collectively PVP better than 95% of the people on the prison server. Given a 1v1, or even a 2v1, with the same or even less gear, I can kill the opposing opponent. I can bring the positive KDR (can boost given proper support), the banter, and the PVP skillset to the gang.

Ryan_Frantz

First Step
How old are you? 18 turning 19 on the 27th of october

Are you able to use discord w/ a mic? yes

What is your mine and store rank? i am in mine I and rank is BOSS

What was your previous gang? i was never in a gang on the server before

What is your KDR (check by typing /level in-game)? 116:20

Why do you want to join GRAVEX? i would like to join gravex as i believe i would be a good help in pvp and also giving anything that people would need from it being armour to weapons to money etc i am all about being friendly and helping out others

Why do you think you belong in GRAVEX? i think i belong in gravex because it would be amazing to become friends with everyone in the gang as well and help anyone out in the gang who needs it

FatalPing

First Step
How old are you?

yups

Rank W and No Rank

Vanity

Why do you want to join GRAV?
Need friends that are strong and can actually help me in pvp

Why do you think you belong in GRAV?
Because I can support myself and others in pvp

IGN?
FatalPing

Byron773

First Step
Hello, I'm Dust.​

GRAVEX is my gang on the prison server and in this thread, there is a template for an application that you are to copy and paste in your response to this thread.​

The application is your portion of the recruitment process. Answer the questions thoroughly for a substantially higher chance to be recruited. I will PM you via forum message if you meet the requirements and we will go through a trial run prior to your recruitment.

______________________________________________________________________________________

How old are you? 16

Are you able to use discord w/ a mic? yes

What is your mine and store rank? VIP

What was your previous gang? This is my first

What is your KDR (check by typing /level in-game)? Kills, 573 | 320

Why do you want to join GRAVEX? I really want some good friends that I can play with and have some fun with :-D

I think I belong because I love to pvp and wanna have a good time.

clocek

First Step
Before u read this sorry for any errors but i am still learning english :-D

Hello, my name is Hubert, my nickname on server is clocek and this is my application to join GRAVEX gang.

How old are you?

- I have discord but i don't use it

- Mine T
- I don't have any rank
- I use to be in Forgiven but i left them

- K 738/ D 13

- Becouse i see people from GRAVES on pvp every day and i am truced with a lot of them, So i think it will be good to join this gang.

xXRageboyXx13

First Step
How old are you?

I can use it but i do not go on it a lot and i do have a mic

Rank j and no rank

Zombie. it was my gang

0.45 is my kdr but i can get it up

The reason why i want to join Gravex is, I want to get better and stonger in pvp.

the reason i think i belong in gravex is that i can help put money in the bank and make the kd go up in pvp even those my kd sucks right now. but i can help with other people in the gang by going in the pvp and trying to kill the person that is trying to kill our gang members and to rank up other people in the gang by giving them money.

Status
Not open for further replies.