Guess Who Is Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Hello I am EnchantedShotz my username is Enchantedshots because my other forum account got banned for joking with Bas but enough about being banned on the forums. I am back on the server because I got a unban token. I was banned for scamming and I was stupid to go back to it but it was a bad time on the server. I was desperate and I wasn't having the fun I had when I first joined and other times. So I went behind a few alleyways and robbed people for kitpvp money. I know it was wrong but people make mistakes. So I just wanna say I am back and better then ever! I wanted to say hi to my friends on the forums. I know a lot of popular faces have left the server but the biggest to me was Zmak... :-( Thank you and make sure to say hi in-game. I wanted to give a shout out to SwiftGamingHD for selling me a house for a very low price. (I didnt actually have fraps on so you could have scammed me lol. But you didnt so thank you buddy! ;-) Wow this is getting long bye bye.

twok

Stone Miner
"for joking with bas" lol not at all

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
"for joking with bas" lol not at all
What? Yes I said "Stop abusing me :eek::eek:" It was totally my fault. Im not saying my account should be unbanned im saying why I was banned.

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
OhhMaiiny why did you rate it bitch please? I wanted to thank you because I probaly wouldnt have tokened if it wasn't for you

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
OhhMaiiny why did you rate it bitch please? I wanted to thank you because I probaly wouldnt have tokened if it wasn't for you
Selling you a house for a low price and that he didn't scam you because he could have. That part was just. Hilarious. You might not understand but whatevs, it's a neutral rating. Doesn't mean bad or good. :-P

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Selling you a house for a low price and that he didn't scam you because he could have. That part was just. Hilarious. You might not understand but whatevs, it's a neutral rating. Doesn't mean bad or good. :-P
Ok but how was that funny?

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome back.

GalacticDemon

First Step
I obviously don't know a thing about this guy's history on Snapcraft, but even if he did something wrong, no need to tell him to leave entirely. Welcome back, EnchantedShots.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
I obviously don't know a thing about this guy's history on Snapcraft, but even if he did something wrong, no need to tell him to leave entirely. Welcome back, EnchantedShots.

Thankfully someone else thinks that these people are being entirely rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.