[Guide] EarthGames Items

Was this helpful to you or somebody that you know?

• Yes

• No

• Partially

Results are only viewable after voting.

BurntBleach

First Step
I'd like to start off by saying that the grammar won't be perfect and that I haven't actually been online in a few months so feel free to correct me on any mistakes you see, thank you.

So one of the main aspects of Earthgames is the chestshop. The shop in-game where you can buy items to either give you or your teamates an advantage or to give another player or team a disadvantage. I see a lot of players that either don't know what an item does (generally vip items if they are a non-vip and thus have no experience), are complaining that an item is too broken (*cough* grenade *cough*) or something along those lignes. After a decent amount of time on earthgames, having played since the very begining of its original release as a part of Wargames, I think I can definitely help a few people out by telling you guys what I think of each item and it's utility, pros, cons, etc. However I'll only be going into the more common items due to the lack of use with the other items. Let's get right into it.

Grenade :
Cost : 20 coins/Each
Effect : deals a lot of damage to any players within it's blast radius (being about the same as a vanilla tnt explosion)
How to use : It works similarly to a snowball with the added explosive effect, explodes on contact after being thrown
Pros :
- Simple to use
- Decently Cheap
Cons :
- Annoying
- Requires target taking damage previously to aquire the kill
- Can be avoided
- Requires accuracy
How to maximize efficiency :
- Shoot all targets before using the grenade to be able to aquire the kill afterwards, make sure you are the most recent player to deal damage to them.
- Target multiple players at once
How to counter effectively :
- Avoid the blast radius
- You fall faster than anything else
- Dig a hole
- Hope for a bug to trigger and just completely face tank it without taking damage.
Tips :
- Carry one on you and use it mid-fight when you get low on health, everybody else dies with you
- Become a miner, dig holes
- Bugs
The "Good" Bow :
Cost : Idk
Effect : It's a better bow, Power 3
How to use : Shoot people
Pros :
- More damage
Cons :
- Requires accuracy
How to maximize efficiency :
- Stay far away from people
How to counter effectively :
- Stay in a tight area and wait for them to come to you.
Tips :
- Kite
- Bow spam
- Aim

Will be adding more ladder, I'm super tired right now.

~Burnt

DatPvPGod

Answer to Life
Nice!