Hackusations...

H3X

Stone Miner
I want everyone too know on earth games i dont hack im just really good, ive been playing minecraft since it came out and its really annoying when people hackusate me. people have accused me because i was hitting my own team before killing them that is because i sometimes think i am on the other team xD

LukeLovesBananas

Gold Miner
I want everyone too know on earth games i dont hack im just really good, ive been playing minecraft since it came out and its really annoying when people hackusate me. people have accused me because i was hitting my own team before killing them that is because i sometimes think i am on the other team xD
everyone calls hacks on earthgames xD

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If you don't hack you have nothing to worry about.
When you see someone hackusating make a support ticket as said above and add proof.

YRN

Stone Miner
If you don't hack and are good, you should be a little worried because you can get auto banned (at least in older revisions of the anti cheat). When you do get auto banned, take a while to get unbanned around here. -_--_-

LukeLovesBananas

Gold Miner
If you don't hack and are good, you should be a little worried because you can get auto banned (at least in older revisions of the anti cheat). When you do get auto banned, take a while to get unbanned around here. -_--_-
I don't know any legit players that have been banned by the console. With the old anti cheat I would be kicked for ''Kill aura'' Sometimes but could get back in and continue playing legit without a worry of being banned.