Halloween Chaos event!

Collie1121

Gold Miner
My dear Snapcrafters! <3

Some of you know that I am presenting a Christmas event on the 20th of December which costs a LOT of preparation. I started preparing this event 2 months ago to make certain everyting goes perfect. Now I'm also offering a Halloween Chaos event.

As you may know, it's almost Halloween. This time I will present a new event named "Halloween Chaos''.
How does it work you might ask? Simple!
People will receive the invitation on 31st October for participating in the event. I will randomly choose five persons accepting the invitation for the Event. The persons selected, have to stand on a chest and questions will be put to them.

How does it work:
If you answer a question WRONG, you have to leave the chest. The questions will keep coming as long as there are players standing on the chest. Right answers will give the player te right to open the chest. The players leaving after the WRONG answers will have another chance to participate in the game when a new round starts with new players and new chests .
New round, less players, More pressure :)

What kind of questions can we expect?

- This is really hard to say since I gather questions from different kind of players together. but you can mostly expect:
* Riddles
* Math questions
* Minecraft/Snapcraft related questions
* Speed questions (Will explain later on)

RULES:
- No cheating using google, if caught. This will lead to an island ban and disqualification for upcoming events.
- Don't try to steal the loot. If caught, This will lead to an island ban and disqualification for
upcoming events.
- Do not ask if you can participate.. This is just pointless.

Extra information:
- This event consists around 30million worth of value.
* Spawners
* Godsets
* Godtools
* keys
* Money

READ ALSO ABOUT:
https://snapcraft.net/threads/21375/
The Christmas event that is coming up, we're almost at $300.000.000 Worth of items

Kind regards,

Nick (SirSmellAlot & Konradfreestun)

Last edited:

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
I love this idea as well