Hello..and Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backus

Void Walker

Misstify

Zombie Killer
So...minimaps are allowed on this server? Because I have never heard that before.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
We only allow non-entity showing minimaps, but as of late, rei's minimap has discontinued, and no longer works with 1.8. Working on finding a fix/go around for this. Currently, I just suggest not using the betterpvp/Zans maps, which show entities. (You can disable better pvp' in its settings). As we want everyone to abide by the rules.

Nightshift_

First Step
There is a secondary version of that mod apparently. Better PVP Fair play. Checked them both out on single player, and the fair play one, doesn't seem to show any entities, regardless if they are off or on...of course, not sure about players as i was not online. Regardless, I just want some kind of map/minimap mod that will just give me a map in general, that I can stick Way points on. I don't need anything more.

OP
OP
Baroness Tam

Baroness Tam

Tree Puncher
@ Nightshift :Voxel is the continuation of Rei's. And It is updated periodically, But the plain map version hiccups login. Plain as in no caves/mobs/players enabled. The full version (whcih you can manually disable those things) does not seem compatible either.
And like it's predecessor; none of its version are Xray, like show ore.

But it does work fine on all the other servers I frequent that allow maps. It requires Liteloader now

Status
Not open for further replies.