Hello everybody

Siv12

First Step
If you're reading this, your probably wondering who the hell I am. Well here you go.

My name's Cayman, I'm 15 and I play rugby, lacrosse and hockey. I'm born and raised and Canada and going for a SHSM (Special High Skills Major) in athletics and musicianship.

I play a wide variety of games, but I mostly play CS:GO as I wreck children everyday. I have attended 2 LAN's for CS:GO such as Well Played 2015 and EGLX Toronto 2016.

As far as outside of gaming, I am a Head Lifeguard part-time and also do some landscaping with my friends in the summer for some money.

I have a Snapchat(cayman.delapazz) if you care, hit me up if you want (I need friends.....jk)

You'll probably see me in Factions mostly, so don't be afraid to say high (Siv12)

Later,

Cayman(Siv12)

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
AYYYYYYEE, a fellow Canadian!! Welcome! We definitely hit it off in the hockey department haha! What position do you play? I rotate between LW and C a lot. Hope to see you around on factions sometime. :-D

OP
OP
Siv12

Siv12

First Step
AYYYYYYEE, a fellow Canadian!! Welcome! We definitely hit it off in the hockey department haha! What position do you play? I rotate between LW and C a lot. Hope to see you around on factions sometime. :-D
LW is strongest for me. I like D though because I have a strong shot and I rock kids at the blue line lol.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Uhm..... I love that you're a (part time) life guard :-D ehh, welcome!!

- Guarde

Fairies38

Tree Puncher
Welcome. I am also knew. I wish that I could be a good enough Swimmer in order to be a life guard. Thank you for sharing with us.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome!