Hello, I'm an Innovator

Would you want to be a part of creating a future society in a game like Minecraft?

• Total voters

jaguirre

First Step
Hello, I'm new here, just thought I'd say hello to you all! I do have a question and maybe I should post it in a different area. How can I download my plot on creative mode? It says I'm lacking permissions. I appreciate your guys' help!

-Jaguirre

Average

Gold Miner
Welcome to the forums. :-D You will have to ask a staff member about your question as I don’t play on the creative server often.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Welcome pal!

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I am curious what you mean by: "download my plot on creative mode?" If you could clarify maybe we can provide some kind of answer.
Welcome to snapcraft.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums!

@jasonstover9 I believe the "download my plot on creative mode?" means players able to downloading their previous building on else like the single world or website download then put on Snapcraft creative plot.

OP
OP
jaguirre

jaguirre

First Step
I am curious what you mean by: "download my plot on creative mode?" If you could clarify maybe we can provide some kind of answer.
Welcome to snapcraft.

@Spazzboy99 is correct. Thanks for that - Yes, I mean can I download the plot from snapcraft to my local computer so that I can use on my singleplayer mode? Basically I did a lot of work that I don't want to lose and need to edit it offline. Also, if possible - can I upload the same plot from my local back to my plot in snapcraft?