Hello,im Back

Fried

Stone Miner
Hello everyone.Im back on sc,ill be playing on creative and heres a SIMPLE question

What is your favorite movie?Pick any (Maximum is 2 movies you like) and post the name of it in the reply section
1.Frozen
2.Rio2
3.Titantic
4.Disney's Lion King
5.300 (THIS IS SPARTA!!!)
6.Doctor Who
7.Mulan

The most votes for (movie) gets a rating of LIKE on their profile.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
1. Frozen
2. Rio 2

Although these probably don't make my top 20 movies list XD

But they're good movies.

awade

Diamond Miner
i saw Rio 2 it was a really long movie but i wouldnt say there my favorite id have to say Neighbors and Godzilla but have alot more favs.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Here's my list.

1. Anti-Social (Horror/Blood)
2. The Purge (Horror/Action)
3. The Mothman Prophecies (Horror/Action)
4. Paranormal Activity. (Horror) In my opinion, I don't see how it's scary. It just gives you some ominous moments to make you feel scared; when it's really not that scary..
5. The Ring (Horror)
6. Devil's due (Horror)

These are all my favorite ones. My all-time favorite is Anti-Social. It scared me a bit, but just gave me the surprising goosebumps.

I still receive the chills even watching the trailer!

WARNING: It is not my problem if you die of a heart attack or of scaredness. That is something you take up with your lawyer. K thanks!

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Here's my list.

4. Paranormal Activity. (Horror) In my opinion, I don't see how it's scary. It just gives you some ominous moments to make you feel scared; when it's really not that scary..
5. The Ring (Horror)
6. Devil's due (Horror)

These are all my favorite ones. My all-time favorite is Anti-Social. It scared me a bit, but just gave me the surprising goosebumps.

WARNING: It is not my problem if you die of a heart attack or of scaredness. That is something you take up with your lawyer. K thanks!

I thought your were just pretending to be scary on forums...
-runs off crying-
:-P
How do you like Horror? It gives me the creeps....

awade

Diamond Miner
Here's my list.

5. The Ring (Horror)
6. Devil's due (Horror)

Purge is a good movie to and and the last Parnanormal movie was good.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Just to be clear... I am terrified on intense horror movies or VERY, VERY descriptive picture. It makes me cringe every 5-10 seconds or haunt me with horrifying nightmares for 1 month

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Welcome back and i <3 Disney as you can tell and i <3 Scary movies :_: I love zombieland cause it's sooo funny and shawn of the dead is to and i just <3 Zombie movies and sorry for puting <3 to much XD Also like i said welcome back ^.^ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

If you <3 Disney movies watch this :-D :

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Here's my list.

5. The Ring (Horror)
6. Devil's due (Horror)

how can you like any of the those movies? : P

They're pretty disturbing in my opinion....

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Here's my list.

5. The Ring (Horror)
6. Devil's due (Horror)

Ah i love horror, war films and basically Apocalypse, that movie looks great :-D

awade

Diamond Miner
Sometimes playing Zombies late at night and 1 sneaks up on you and scares the crap out of me.