Hello. It's Me.

thomcross

First Step
Hello. It's me. My name is Thomas. Don't call me Tommy. My ign is sanholos. I currently live in London, England. I've traveled and seen most of the world. I found Snapcraft through a friend and only joined quite recently. I've been searching for a server with a good Creative server and I think I may have found it. I also produce music, I am what you call a 'bedroom producer' meaning I do this a hobby. I play multiple instruments at a skilled level. I also play football, Im pretty good at it if I don't say so myself. (Sorry if I sound like I'm trying to show off, I swear I'm trying to sound like I'm not lol).
And I like to build...

Last edited:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Hello! Welcome to the forums/server :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello. It's me. My name is Thomas. Don't call me Tommy. My ign is sanholos. I currently live in London, England. I've traveled and seen most of the world. I found Snapcraft through a friend and only joined quite recently. I've been searching for a server with a good Creative server and I think I may have found it. I also produce music, I am what you call a 'bedroom producer' meaning I do this a hobby. I play multiple instruments at a skilled level. I also play football, Im pretty good at it if I don't say so myself. (Sorry if I sound like I'm trying to show off, I'm trying to sound like I'm not lol).
And I like to build...
If you even knew how jelous I am right now...

Anyway, have fun in the server and on the forum with one if the greatest community.

Dudeman470

Zombie Killer
Hi and welcome to the forums! :-D

F

FreezeBlaze

Did anybody else sing it like a song/rap in their head instead of reading it normally?

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome Thomas

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft Forums! Here you can look at what's new to Snapcraft and also find out a couple of upcoming events.:) Also if you need help with navigating through Forums just ask in ShoutBox on the home page. Again, Welcome!! :-D