ItsMonkey

First Step
Hello my fellow Snapcrafers

I am here to introduce myself, as some of you may know my name is ItsMonkey. I enjoy playing on mostly KitPvP, after taking a long break I am back and more active than ever now!! Just wanted to reintroduce myself and say i'm excited to be back and communicating with the great Snapcraft community once again. If anyone wants to message me feel free to, I enjoy meeting new people!! See everyone around!!

-ItsMonkey

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums! :) I hope to see you on kitpvp sometime

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft community! Here you'll find a lot of fun in the gamemodes, members and staff! Feel free to talk to any body here!

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Hey pal! Welcome back <3

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Hello my fellow Snapcrafers

I am here to introduce myself, as some of you may know my name is ItsMonkey. I enjoy playing on mostly KitPvP, after taking a long break I am back and more active than ever now!! Just wanted to reintroduce myself and say i'm excited to be back and communicating with the great Snapcraft community once again. If anyone wants to message me feel free to, I enjoy meeting new people!! See everyone around!!

-ItsMonkey
Welcome back! I instantly recognized you, you pretty good at PvP. ;-) See you on the field. <3