Hello There.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devon Johnson

First Step
Hi my name is um.. Devon and I was looking at the Minecraft server list and I found this server I don't know anybody so I could use a friend on this server. :-D:-D

Thank you

MVLapps

Iron Miner
Hey Devon! Welcome to Snapcraft :-D

If you ever need help, or someone to chat to, just message any of our awesome staff members to lend you and hand.
I hope to see you around!

-Michael

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Welcome devon! Hope you like it here because this is a really awesome server and I hope to see you around maybe.

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
On Survival if your interested I can teach you how to make money an easy way. also do you got skype. Pm Me and I can help you out welcome.:-D

Brian0Skeleton

Stone Miner
Join factions. I got the worst factions, mine, that you can join. Hope you love the server. Remember that I have a creeper bunny skin :3.
Love yas all. And read the rules they help a lot. #snapcraft

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
Welcome dude! Snapcraft is the best server in the world, and we are glade you have decided to join it. You will have lots of fun and meet great people! We have the best staff a server will ever have, and as a server as a whole we have the most possible and great things that make a server fun and great to play. Hope you have fun, and if you have any questions ask any of our staff or long term players.
Thanks Ben :-P

Last edited:

pikachuuu

Stone Miner
welcome to the server

hope you have fun when I first joined I made about 30 friends in the first 3 days so don't worry about don't making friends you picked the right server hope you have fun

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.