Hello

Ziozark

Banned
Hello dear readers, as you may notice I'm a freshman here. I'm looking for a good place to stay and play with people; hope this is the right place.

At first I should start saying that English is not my first language, but spanish is.
My name is Tomas, or Ziozark, wether you call me it's okay (You can always call me as you wish)
I'm actually 16 years old.
I live in Santiago, Chile; but I'm willing to become a firefighter in Australia.

(Single for girls;-)[Jk ;p])

I really love playing games-Specially war games (Yes, I'm a bellic man of action)-
I also love music, like is my life. I love metal to be honest, but I listen to all good music. I play the guitar and a lot of other instruments, but not well as the guitar.
I like to read and write poetry, like it's amazing. (Psn: LiquidSilence666)

That's all I can say about myself.
I would love to talk with anyone or play with everyone.

Thanks for reading and I hope I'm useful for everyone as I stay here.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello, Tomas, welcome. Have a nice stay. I hope you're single for me too, although I'm not a girl. ;-) jk. When you say, you like any good music, I must pressume, that you like every music. Because any music could be good to someone at least. Otherwise it wouldn't of been made. So, I suggest you try out speedcore if you don't know it already. It's one of my favourite genres.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thanks! I appreciate this welcome.
And yes, I'm single for you;-)
Trust me, unlucky there are horrible music to be honest.

And I'm going to test speedcore of course :)
Many hate speedcore because it's 'horrible' on their opinion. I hope you like it though.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome :)
There are a few people here who also speak Spanish as a first language, hopefully you are able to meet them !

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Welcome Zio (yes, I'm such a rebel for calling you something else haha)!
Enjoy your stay :v