Hello!

Oppspore

First Step
Hi, my in-game username is Oppspore and I am 15 years old and have been playing on this server in the pervious years only on lucky block brawl and parkour, mostly. I never really socialized with anyone, until now, I have decided to come back to the community for a change in servers, for once. I will hopefully stay on this server and enjoy it as much of some of you do! From here on out, I will make an effort to get to know people and be apart of the community rather than in the shadows.

I love softball and video games, I play mostly Minecraft, but I do play games such as Skyrim, GTA 5, Saints Row, and others. I also do play some basketball in the fall while I am not playing softball. I am humorous sometimes, especially on Skype! My real name is Jaci, but I prefer to be called by my username.

Well, there isn't much to know about me, that is just some things, hopefully I get to know more people!

Butters

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the forums, Oppspore!

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Hi, my in-game username is Oppspore and I am 15 years old and have been playing on this server in the pervious years only on lucky block brawl and parkour, mostly. I never really socialized with anyone, until now, I have decided to come back to the community for a change in servers, for once. I will hopefully stay on this server and enjoy it as much of some of you do! From here on out, I will make an effort to get to know people and be apart of the community rather than in the shadows.

I love softball and video games, I play mostly Minecraft, but I do play games such as Skyrim, GTA 5, Saints Row, and others. I also do play some basketball in the fall while I am not playing softball. I am humorous sometimes, especially on Skype! My real name is Jaci, but I prefer to be called by my username.

Well, there isn't much to know about me, that is just some things, hopefully I get to know more people!
Welcome to the Forums! :-D

Pod_Mac

Tree Puncher
Welcome to the forums, I hope you meet some nice people.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome