Hello!!!

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Hello, Snapcraft forums! I finally got an account! Firstly I would like to say that I am new to the forums, not the actual server, ALSO I don't have access to Minecraft. Well, 3 months without Minecraft isn't great, so I thought I should get an account, and also because everyone is on the forums and I felt left out (lol).

So please welcome me here! :-D

P.S: I have no idea what my avater should be... HALP! :eek: Is it good enough!?

Last edited:

LOLcat635

Gold Miner
Hello, Snapcraft forums! I finally got an account! Firstly I would like to say that I am new to the forums, not the actual server, ALSO I don't have access to Minecraft. Well, 3 months without Minecraft isn't great, so I thought I should get an account, and also because everyone is on the forums and I felt left out (lol).

P.S: I have no idea what my avater should be... HALP! :eek:

Welcome to the forums!

Kath

Creeper Hugger

P.S: I have no idea what my avater should be... HALP! :eek:
I love your avatar! ( :-OBut there are other "Creeper" people here :-P )
@creepergirl1254 @_CreeperGirl @Creeper1o8

Also welcome :3

OP
OP
Vicky

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Now everyone is commenting on the creeper. If you don't mind... looking for a new avatar...

Anyways Creepers are overused.:-P

Last edited:

creepergirl1254

Iron Miner
Kbaiiii.

Hi Vicky :-D Your profile picture is cool, the other creeper girls will like you. You should start a band or something. I have no idea what I'm talking about

tumblr_m8xmllSy2U1qefgxu.gif
GREAT IDEA, we will lol.
and HI nice too meet you :)

Now everyone is commenting on the creeper. If you don't mind... looking for a new avater...

Anyways Creepers are overused.:-P
creepers are just so fab (haven't you noticed all ppl using the name creeper are just so fabulous? XD :-P)

archerunknown

Gold Miner
welcomeimages-4.jpeg
images-4.jpeg

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Such creepers, wow.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :)

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Hey vicky been such a long time hasn't it? Did you know that Kitpvp reset? Pretty sure you wouldn't unless someone told you but hii come on mc as soon as you can Kitpvp's changed a ton but Ull like it. Anyway welcome to the forums

OP
OP
Vicky

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Thanks for you welcomes! Lol, I think I'm the type of person who would change their profile pic alot ^-^

Hey vicky been such a long time hasn't it? Did you know that Kitpvp reset? Pretty sure you wouldn't unless someone told you but hii come on mc as soon as you can Kitpvp's changed a ton but Ull like it. Anyway welcome to the forums

Yeah has been long T-T, #MissingMCEveryoneKitPvP, yeah I heard they changed PvP a little, hope I get a new laptop soon!!!!!!

Last edited: