Help Meh!!!

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
Hey its CrazyFox101 here and i have a problem. I love this server and i really want to play on it but i cant. :-( the anti cheat thingy wont let me move. I use a sprint key and i think thats the problem. so when ever i join a game i cant move and then i am kicked for moving to fast! this is bs, someone plz help meh

iamontda

Void Walker
You should probably take off the hotkey and use sprint the same way everyone else does. The server might not like someone sprinting when they first join.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Just hold it down the sprint key when you pvp. That's what I do (default is ctrl key)

Tach

Tree Puncher
iamontda if you are suggesting that normal people use the old double tap to sprint I am sorry for your loss of speed in combat situations.

>.<

iamontda

Void Walker
iamontda if you are suggesting that normal people use the old double tap to sprint I am sorry for your loss of speed in combat situations.

>.<

I don't fight people :bow: Double tapping to sprint is literally the same as all other methods, besides the fact that you hit a button twice rather than once/ holding it down. That's the default, but you can add hotkeys.

OP
OP
CrazyFox101

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
I don't fight people :bow: Double tapping to sprint is literally the same as all other methods, besides the fact that you hit a button twice rather than once/ holding it down. That's the default, but you can add hotkeys.
no cause u slow down once someone hits u if u use double tap

iamontda

Void Walker
There's a communication error, which is the only reason why this isn't solved yet. Are you trying to sprint when you immediately join the server?

OP
OP
CrazyFox101

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
There's a communication error, which is the only reason why this isn't solved yet. Are you trying to sprint when you immediately join the server?
no im not once i join a eg game i try to sprint then i freeze and im kicked for fly hax or for moving to fast

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
no im not once i join a eg game i try to sprint then i freeze and im kicked for fly hax or for moving to fast
Drakanfury and Topninja have had that isue asswel.
I think this a verry annoying bug that needs to be looked into.