Help: Protection Sponge Enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexa Dixon

First Step
Hey there,

Everytime I do a /protect unhide it doesn't show me my protection sponge, it always comes up with this error message in red...

<flag:select:migrateuuid:setpriority:teleport:save:addowner:removeowner:list:remove:addmember:redefine:load:removemember:define:claim:-Parent:migratedb:info>

Can anyone shed some light to this please?

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
It looks like part of the code didnt come in when you logged in. That and the emoji in the code looks suspect it should be a :'( or :angry:
Just trying to diffuse the tension a problem with a sponge can cause.
Did you log off then back on?
Did you try to re-download while in game? I think its one of the F keys + T
Make sure your in the sponges zone as well.
Frankly try to repeat the experiment, make it scientific. Repeat the same results with your player standing in different spots, on different times, and different conditions. If you can change all the variables and get the same result it is a problem.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Hello @Lexa Dixon ! It's seems you put this message in the wrong place.

If you are having any troubles on Snapcraft that seem to look like a bug then please post about it using our ticketing system. Enter a report here: www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open under the department of "Bug Reports".
Another suggested action is that you provide a screenshot of this error message when you post the ticket.

Have a nice day/evening! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.