Hi

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft! I am glad to hear you enjoy and like the server! Who said that ._. SNAPCRAFT IS NOT BORING. It is like when people say Minecraft is bori- I am not going to go in detail xD Hope you have fun and see you around! :-D

Hayley110

Stone Miner

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome to Snapcraft.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
i have a question how are you puting that gif there every comment you post?
You can add gifs to your signature. A signature appears under a player's comment every time they decide to reply. It may be just words, or perhaps a picture. But in this case, Vicky has a gif :)

To add a signature: (Hopefully I say this right) Scroll over your name in the top right corner, and then click the button that says "Signatures". There, it will take you to a page where you will be able to inert pictures, or words. This will then show up every time you comment.

Now, let's not get too off-topic :)

iZelk

Gold Miner
Test

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capture.PNG

iZelk

Gold Miner
Ha figured it out :-P ..... kinda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the server! Enjoy your stay :) If you have anything you need to ask just PM me