Hiya, I'm Amy!

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
Hi everybody! I'm Amy, aka Sylleal. I transferred over to this server from becto, and can't wait to get my foot in the door here. I'm excited to meet everyone and can't wait to play! I'm mainly a survival buff, and thats what I love to play on most of the time, but I'll try anything anybody would reccomend! So lets start here

-Interest
-Baking
-Gaming
-Piano
-Reading
Uh yeah those are some of my interests so if anybody is interested in those kind of things I'm sure we can be good friends, and even if you aren't! So thank you all for being so welcoming and I can't wait to dive in to snapcraft! Oh and I'm not some stupid e-girl so no simps.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Welcome to the forums, Amy! Hope you enjoy your time on snap :)

OP
OP
Sylleal

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
It's good to get a response! I was worried nobody would respond

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
It's good to get a response! I was worried nobody would respond
There's actually quite a lot of people active on the forums, so I'm sure you'll get lots of other replies too :)

OP
OP
Sylleal

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
Well it's really nice to hear from a friendly face as the first reply~ <3

Bas

BTS
Hi Amy, what is your favorite thing to bake?

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hey Amy! Welcome to Snapcraft.

OP
OP
Sylleal

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
Hi Amy, what is your favorite thing to bake?
Definitely has to be Cannelés or Beignets! I take a lot of my style and inspiration from French culture

OP
OP
Sylleal

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
I'm personally a big fan of Crepes~ I actually made homeade rasberry sauce for my crepes

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello! Welcome to Snapcraft.
I love crepes, they're too good.

OP
OP
Sylleal

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
Hello everyone! Glad to see so many wonderful friendly faces~<3

Chillin Scorpion

Stone Miner
Once you mentioned survival main, I was very curios as to why I didn't recognize sylleal. I knew you as Arch_AngelX, so hi! It's been some time. How long have you been playing piano and what genre do you enjoy playing? Personally, I've played for 12 years and although I was trained in classical, I enjoy playing songs from video-games/movies/tv shows.

OP
OP
Sylleal

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
Oh classical and a lot of jazz! And wow scorp I wasn't expecting you to remember me~ I haven't heard that name in a while. I've been playing piano for about 12 years as well. 12 years next july anyways~<3

Chillin Scorpion

Stone Miner
Oh classical and a lot of jazz! And wow scorp I wasn't expecting you to remember me~ I haven't heard that name in a while. I've been playing piano for about 12 years as well. 12 years next july anyways~<3
Dang, seems like a lot of people are surprised I still remember them. I don't forget survival mains so easily, especially those who were on nearly daily :XD:

That's funny though, I also did jazz, but only for 3 years. Gosh, I still remember how terrifying it was when I first started to do improvisation.

OP
OP
Sylleal

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
Oh the improv is my favorite part! It's just complicated with differing chord structures and variations of simple 1 3 5 chords like 7ths and 9ths and if you want to kill yourself, lydians~<3

Chillin Scorpion

Stone Miner
Oh the improv is my favorite part! It's just complicated with differing chord structures and variations of simple 1 3 5 chords like 7ths and 9ths and if you want to kill yourself, lydians~<3
Oh for sure, once I got the hang of it I loved improvisation. The only thing that really got me was in the moments of a performance, I always forgot how to play diminished chords.

We should've talked more often before either of us when inactive on becto

OP
OP
Sylleal

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
Scorp I could not agree more! I don't think we really got a chance to get to know eachother~<3