Hiya, I'm Chen!

flleeppyy

First Step
Hiya, I'm Chen! I go by she/her, and I am proudly trans :3
I recently came back to Snapcraft after a very long time (roughly 3/4 years), and I forgot how much I missed this place. I've dedicated many hours into this server, and I spend most of my time in the prison server! Though I am a bit saddened that earthgames was removed. I played the crap out of that gamemode.

I'm a musician/music producer, software developer, and system admin, and I love Touhou Project c: (I would link to it but dum forum wont let me. you have a search engine at your finger tips)
I dunno much of what to say about myself other than I'm a huge dork and I'm very wholesome, kind-hearted, and I like to get along with people and make new chill friends

My name comes from Chen from touhou project, since I just really love the name and when my friends started calling me it unironically, and my name kinda just developed from there.

avavavavavava

My username for anything and everything is almost always Flleeppyy.
twitter, steam, spigot, minecraft, youtube, etc etc asdfhjfgsdlkgf

this post severely degraded half way through cause i kept coming back to it and im slowly getting more and more tired
okie I go sleep now nini

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello, welcome to the forums! :) Touhou is great.
nazrin.gif

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome!

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Prison best gamemode :> Welcome to the forums!

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
A fellow musician! It's nice to meet you chen! We can't wait to get to know you and play on the server with you. I love meeting new people!

-~-Lizzy-~-

Tree Puncher
Hai I'm Lizzy! Welcome bac :3 I'm not much a musician but my sister sure is, I play a little guitar and a bit of drums but not very good. But nice to meet you Chen ^^! Can't wait to see ya around!

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
welcome back :-D

ItsKyloo

Tree Puncher
Welcome to Snapcraft Chen! :-D