Hola!

Toothie

Tree Puncher
Hi everyone, welcome to my intro post :-P
As an old becto player, I decided to start playing more on snapcraft recently. I really love the community here and enjoy spending time on the server!

A little about me:
I'm Dea and also known as Toothie, I played on becto for almost 4 years and hopped on snapcraft from time to time in the past. I mainly play prison and factions but I'm planning to spend some time on survival as well whenever it resets!
I'm Turning 18 in March and in my 3rd year of high school, I love spending my free time playing Minecraft, listening to music, or coding.

Make sure to say hi if you see me around the server!

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hey Dea! Welcome to Snapcraft!

iDell

Iron Miner
Hi everyone, welcome to my intro post :-P
As an old becto player, I decided to start playing more on snapcraft recently. I really love the community here and enjoy spending time on the server!

A little about me:
I'm Dea and also known as Toothie, I played on becto for almost 4 years and hopped on snapcraft from time to time in the past. I mainly play prison and factions but I'm planning to spend some time on survival as well whenever it resets!
I'm Turning 18 in March and in my 3rd year of high school, I love spending my free time playing Minecraft, listening to music, or coding.

Make sure to say hi if you see me around the server!

Hey Toothie, its great to see you here. Hope to catch you in game sometime :)

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
Hi Toothiie :-D

OP
OP
Toothie

Toothie

Tree Puncher

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin