How do you play ZombieV

Random737

Stone Miner
So, this is a new gamemode I have been exposed to and I read the guide today. However, it didn't describe the aim of the game and good ways to top the leaderboards. So members, please help me play ZombieV!!!

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
ZombieV is no longer a thing on the server.

Dravenwo

First Step
Playing ZombieV is a blast! I remember when I first started, it took a bit to get the hang of it, but once you're in the groove, it's addicting. By the way, have you checked out those cash app games? stumbled upon them a while back and gave them a shot. One of them, in particular, had me hooked! It's cool how you can have fun and earn a little extra cash on the side. If you're into gaming and looking to make a few bucks while you play, it's worth giving them a try!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Random737

Random737

Stone Miner
I can see now. It is hard to 'dig your feet in', but eventually I got a hold of it. It is addicting xD

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
However, I don't get why it is considered 'inactive' as I just got an addicted player
1 person doesnt make it active, if a gamemode doesnt profit by being online it will end up closing down eventually.

OP
OP
Random737

Random737

Stone Miner
That is sad. I have also heard GlowWiggy say that Parkour is not a big thing. So will it also close down?