How To Join Abnegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
I have made a new fac called Abnegation, and I am accepting people who I know and trust here is how to join:

Requirements:
-Must have at least 6+/10 power to join
-Must have a set of protection 3 or protection 4 (we like our faction strong)
-You may not join if you were banned for hacking on Snapcraft2 (people change, so we limit it to SC2)
-Must have a good relation with my faction
-Must have experience with PvP combat (my faction loves to pvp, help should be there for them)

Those are all the requirements that you will need in order to join. Now we shall move on to a writing aspect to this thread.

Application Requirements:

Name:
Amount of time played daily:
Time Zone?:
Armor
(will be verified):
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon
(Ally, Neutral, Enemy):
How will you contribute to our faction?:
Were you banned before (
Be truthful)?:
If yes, why?:
What is your balance in game?:
Additional Information:
CLOSED

Last edited:

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Id just about join, only I almost never go on factions and when I do I want to pvp. It would give you power though.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Ill join tomorrow my only requirement not achieved is prot III or IV ill get it tomorrow will you be accepting?

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Haha thanks :-P

Can you make an application, it easier for me to understand more about you.
Sure,
Name: 123it
Time played daily: 5 hours I love summer :/
Armor: Working on enchants, none yet just diamond full set
Pervious Factions: Im a loner.
How will I contribute: I am a PRO pvper, I almost never lose my matches...
Banned for hacking: Never!!!!!!
What is my balance: I have like a lot of bal but I spent it I don't remember but it was a lot!
Additional Info: Im friendly I don't ever really swear I'm always here to help and I never give up, :-P all I have to say about meh self lol.
That was meh app.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Sure,
Name: 123it
Time played daily: 5 hours I love summer :/
Armor: Working on enchants, none yet just diamond full set
Pervious Factions: Im a loner.
How will I contribute: I am a PRO pvper, I almost never lose my matches...
Banned for hacking: Never!!!!!!
What is my balance: I have like a lot of bal but I spent it I don't remember but it was a lot!
Additional Info: Im friendly I don't ever really swear I'm always here to help and I never give up, :-P all I have to say about meh self lol.
That was meh app.

As I'm the 2nd owner of the fac I'll 1v1 on KitPvp then decide?

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
As I'm the 2nd owner of the fac I'll 1v1 on KitPvp then decide?
Im kit vip, and I don't play much, I can fight you at 11:00 CDT you must user "Kit VIP" Deal?
Or just PM me whenever you feel and I can see who will win

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Im kit vip, and I don't play much, I can fight you at 11:00 CDT you must user "Kit VIP" Deal?
Or just PM me whenever you feel and I can see who will win

When I see you on ill pm you and we shall have the 1v1 you can record it if you want as people call me a hacker you can check it. :)

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
When I see you on ill pm you and we shall have the 1v1 you can record it if you want as people call me a hacker you can check it. :)
Umm, ill be on at around 3:00 today... meet me there in kitpvp at 3:00 sharp got it?

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Ill be on at 3:00 PM CDT meet me in Kit Pvp at 3:00 PM CDT. Cya there!

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
hi, i play in factions, i have 8 sets of p4 and im hero rank. i dont really know u but theres a chance for everything right? im a good builder and i usually get 2 sets od diamond armour in 10 minutes from pvping. thx again <3 im also allyed to horizon. my current faction is called frostarmy and i play 2 hourse on factions a day

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
hi, i play in factions, i have 8 sets of p4 and im hero rank. i dont really know u but theres a chance for everything right? im a good builder and i usually get 2 sets od diamond armour in 10 minutes from pvping. thx again <3 im also allyed to horizon. my current faction is called frostarmy and i play 2 hourse on factions a day

I'll ask maya but I'm pretty sure Ull be in as I was in ur sisters fac earlier

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Thx Ben xD

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Name: Victorthelama
Amount of time played daily: Limited, but that's because I have no faction
Time Zone?: UTC-08:00
Armor (will be verified): Diamond
Previous Faction + Faction Status to Horizon (Ally, Neutral, Enemy): Neutral (Why Horizon lol)
How will you contribute to our faction?: Mining, ore collection
Were you banned before (Be truthful)?: Never
If yes, why?:
What is your balance in game?: 500
Additional Information: I would like to join a faction so I can get back into Factions. Thanks Maya <3

Status
Not open for further replies.