How To Join Infection (factions)

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Hey guys my faction needs good faction players!
Here are the applications

Username:

Do you have a good relation with me:

Are you good at building walls, raiding, or pvping?:

Why do you want to join:

Thanks for listening guys! I will be doing a youtube video tour of our faction. I have just created it and I really hope this faction will dominate the battlefield thanks!

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Username: kambo_mrdlikkle

Do I have a relation with you: Well, Yes I would say so :-P

Are you good at building walls, raiding, or pvping? Wel duh, Yah :3

Why do you want to join me?: cuase I wanna start with someone new... (hints why I change facs so many time after Zmak has left, as I was in his fac and lived with him :-P) And well Your cool so That's also why I wanna join :-P And I'm rich .-.

OP
OP
Creeper1o8

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Username: kambo_mrdlikkle

Do I have a relation with you: Well, Yes I would say so :-P

Are you good at building walls, raiding, or pvping? Wel duh, Yah :3

Why do you want to join me?: cuase I wanna start with someone new... (hints why I change facs so many time after Zmak has left, as I was in his fac and lived with him :-P) And well Your cool so That's also why I wanna join :-P And I'm rich .-.
Great cool welcome

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
Username: FireBlaze910

Relationship?:Not really, but meeting people s how they are made :-P

I am good at building structures and bases.I know good techniques in raiding.

I would like to join b/c i never really play factions.I start out by myself and i think it would be cool to join a faction help help them become more powerful.

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Username:EnchantedShotz

Do you have a good relation with me:Yes I do! We are friends and I was in you're previous faction!

Are you good at building walls, raiding, or pvping?:Yes I will stay up and help build the walls gathering creeper eggs,tnt and stuff. So in other words I am good at all these things!

Why do you want to join:I have 10/10 power and I was in you're other faction but it sadly ended! And I am a active subscriber on you're youtube channel! I hope I get accepted! :-D

OP
OP
Creeper1o8

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Username:EnchantedShotz

Do you have a good relation with me:Yes I do! We are friends and I was in you're previous faction!

Are you good at building walls, raiding, or pvping?:Yes I will stay up and help build the walls gathering creeper eggs,tnt and stuff. So in other words I am good at all these things!

Why do you want to join:I have 10/10 power and I was in you're other faction but it sadly ended! And I am a active subscriber on you're youtube channel! I hope I get accepted! :-D
Your in. Also get your brother ethridgebros to join too!

OP
OP
Creeper1o8

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Username: FireBlaze910

Relationship?:Not really, but meeting people s how they are made :-P

I am good at building structures and bases.I know good techniques in raiding.

I would like to join b/c i never really play factions.I start out by myself and i think it would be cool to join a faction help help them become more powerful.
Your in too :-P

willman

Stone Miner
Username: willman922

Do I have good relationship: I don't even know you

I'm good at pvp and I'm a good leader. I've owned my own raiding team.

I wanna join just cuz why not? YOLO

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
IGM: Minecraftfan715

Do I have a good relationship: I think so!

I am also good at building

I want to join because I started factions and I need help! I hope that I can get in!

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
Username: alonshay

Do you have a good relation with me: no

Are you good at building walls, raiding, or pvping?: no

Why do you want to join: for many reasons

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Ign : Idontuseit
I'm good at building bases and raiding and pvp I build water bases because lava layers are easy to raid with withers.

Why I want to join : Well you and alon are good pvpers a like me so we can go pvp other players,factions