How to sell/buy etokens from people (guide)

Sebastian Dahl

Tree Puncher
hey there new comming prisoners

the last couple of days have been weird with new people roaming into snpacraft and a good bunch has gone into the prison server which is really nice to see people have a interest in since i main prison.
but a big problem im seeing is people dont know how to buy etokens and they think its like money where you can send them between people, but this isnt the case.

in this thread im going over how to buy etokens from others and the sellers can then reverse the role i will be presenting.

so lets say im the buyer and im new i got about 200m in my balance and i only got about 500 etokens and i wanna buy etokens to get a slice 3 pickaxe.

first i wanna check the auction house (command /ah) to see if anyone is selling a slice 3 pickaxe.
if there is one on the auction house its easy to just buy but lets say there isnt one and i need to find a etoken seller.

first ask in chat if anyone is selling you can write whatever you want like "buying etokens" or "buying etokens for slice 3" ext.

when you find a seller ask the price they do, most people sell around 15-20m per 1k etokens.

when you find one go to a place where no other people can come steal your item. you can prevent this by going to your plots or /warp smelt and going into the smelting areas where when you stand on the preassure pads a block will prevent people from getting in.

when you know what enchants u need and where to meet and the price for it you need to bring the items you want enchanted, you cant expect the seller to have all the items so just be nice and bring it yourself.

with getting slice 3 i need to bring a pickaxe of couse and when both seller and buyer are together i drop the item to the one enchanting. be sure to tell them again what enchant you want so they are sure and dont mess up.

now there is 2 scenarios that can happen.
1 the seller wants to get paied before he/she enchants for you this is so they are sure they wont be scammed.
2 the seller enchants the item and drops it to you and then they will wait for the payment.

scenario 2 is the most common to happen but some people will use scenario 1 and this isnt a scammer sign or anything its just so they are sure they dont lose their money / etokens to someone that might not know the rules.

when you want to pay the seller you need to do the command /pay (playername) (amount) and when you do this command you should not use . to see the money if you use . it will make it as you are paying in cents and not a full $ after you pay the seller they will enchant your item and drop it and the (trade) is done (this is the way with scenario 1)

when the seller has dropped the item you wanted you need to pay them which you do with /pay (playername) (amount) and when you do this command you should not use . to see the money if you use . it will make it as you are paying in cents and not a full $ after this the (trade) is done (this is the way with scenario 2)

after one of these scenarios i have a new slice 3 pick and the seller has his money for it and we are both happy.

if you want a more simpler guide ill make one here

scenario 1: you drop item -> you pay -> seller enchants -> seller drops item -> both players are happy

scenario 2: you drop item -> seller enchants -> seller drops item -> you pay -> both players are happy

either way of you buying or selling with etokens you will need to film it so if the oppesit player scams you, you will be able to give the video to a staff member and the person will get banned (this is for the rule that scamming is bannable)

if you already traded with a person before more then once i would say you dont need to film it since you both know your trusted and will pay / enchant and get the item / money.

i hope this thread helped u to get what u wanted enchanted and you met new people you can trust and do more trades with.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Good guide :-P

OP
OP
S

Sebastian Dahl

Tree Puncher
/pay, /credits pay, /tokens pay? That would be noice.
It would be nice to of course have that command but noone has made the suggestion for it yet that i know of so if you wanna write it into the forum of suggestions I will support it fully.
buuuuuut you need to remember there will be a huge scam opportunity with marteen implementing it and the economics will change.