Hub VIP rank giveaway

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hi all, if you are interested in getting the Hub VIP rank then please reply to this thread with the following format:
IGN:
Discord Username + tag: (Isn’t needed but lets me notify the winner easier)
A reason why you love snapcraft:

EXAMPLE
IGN: Melonization
Discord Username: Melonization#0933
A reason why I love snapcraft: It has an extremely friendly community and staff team

The winner will be chosen in roughly one week, and I will purchase them the rank.
Once you have been given a tick you are entered
EDIT: if this gets 20 people entered then the winner can choose between hub VIP and parkour VIP
Happy snapcrafting!

Last edited:

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Hi all, if you are interested in getting the Hub VIP rank then please reply to this thread with the following format:
IGN:
Discord Username + tag:
A reason why you love snapcraft:

EXAMPLE
IGN: Melonization
Discord Username: Melonization#0933
A reason why I love snapcraft: It has an extremely friendly community and staff team

The winner will be chosen in roughly one week, and I will purchase them the rank.
Happy snapcrafting!

Wow thats so nice of you!
IGN - DrChopsticksMD
Discord - I dont see why that is needed and I dont have one
Reason why I play snapcraft - Proven cure for boredom.
Good luck everyone.

Hris

Stone Miner
IGN: drinkwater
Discord: Hris#0001
Reason why I play: Quite a lot of interesting people, to make friends and have fun

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
"fun and chill community (sometimes)" Go to kit theres almost always people calling each other trash or dog and EZ. Prison is only toxic after huge ganks.

The Chop predicts KmilesMC has a better chance than most to win this.

Itstoast123

Tree Puncher
ign: CheesyToasti
DISCORD: honeysimptoast
Reason why i Play :99% nice Player .Cool gamemods ,nice staff Member and a nice guy wiht the Name melonization give me free Nitro yay ️️

4vl

Tree Puncher
ign: 4vl_
DISCORD: Endre#2672
Reason why i Play : The server is very close knit, especially on subservers like prison. I enjoy just catting with people or maybe having some fun fooling around with random people. Its just a really good stress reliever, i come on a lot just to chat or chill with people and occasionally grind. And the constant discussions have definitely helped me be less uptight :)

Nlus

Stone Miner
IGN: Nlus

Once KitPvP decides to lag out again, it'd be less annoying getting sent to the hub knowing you're one of the few players with the VIP rank. :angry:

DonityYT

Tree Puncher
IGN: DonityYT

Why I like Snapcraft: because there aren't any toxic people, everybody is nice and helpful, and the game gets updated.

Directors

First Step
IGN: Directors
Discord Username: Directors#7156
A reason why I love snapcraft: Honestly all the game modes are pretty fun and some people have been surprisingly welcoming and helpful and I'd love to meet new people in the community. Good luck to everyone else! :)

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
IGN: Jeepers1
Discord: I'd be surprised if you didn't know it by now
Reason why I play: Proving p2w wrong by being play2win !

ThinSword

First Step
IGN: thinsword
Discord Username: thinsword#0455 (should know)
A reason why I love snapcraft: Because u play it and so it’s fun lol.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
IGN: Jeepers1
Discord: I'd be surprised if you didn't know it by now
Reason why I play: Proving p2w wrong by being play2win !
10/10 Jeepers. Just 10/10 :-P

OP
OP
WolfMoonYT

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hi everyone!
The giveaway has concluded.
Before I announce the winner I would like to say there will be another giveaway for hub VIP next week!

Attatched is a video of the results!
The winner however is 4vl_
The rank has been applied!

@DrChopsticksMD @KmilesMC @Hris @Itstoast123 @4vl @Nlus @DonityYT @Directors @Jeepers1 @ThinSword

Thank you all for participating! I will make another thread soon for the next giveaway!
ALSO: Proof
unknown.png

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Congrats 4vl_! Nice of you to do this Wolf :)