Hunger Games

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Thanks for bringing HG back, but in my opinion, it still needs some changes. I would like for the feast to come back, and the ability to break blocks. I know many others feel the same. These were the 2 reasons that made Snapcraft hunger games SPECIAL and FUN. Now, it's just like every other server.

Please bring the 2 things that made Snapcraft hunger games special, back.

Last edited:

Twak

Gold Miner
Seriously. Give staff a break. They have been working so hard on kitpvp, creative, and just recently finished hungergames. They have been working very hard on the server. You shouldn't be complaining

OP
OP
Tarpon

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Seriously. Give staff a break. They have been working so hard on kitpvp, creative, and just recently finished hungergames. They have been working very hard on the server. You shouldn't be complaining
Seriously. I'm just suggesting something.

iamontda

Void Walker
Thanks for bringing HG back, but in my opinion, it still needs some changes. I would like for the feast to come back, and the ability to break blocks. I know many others feel the same. These were the 2 reasons that made Snapcraft hunger games SPECIAL and FUN. Now, it's just like every other server.

Please being the 2 things that made Snapcraft hunger games special, back.

The thing is, you've been suggesting something for very server. The Staff have been working hard to get everything working properly, and the servers will shape themselves once we're all settled into 1.8. Otherwise, we've talked a bit about the breaking blocks situation.

OP
OP
Tarpon

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
The thing is, you've been suggesting something for very server. The Staff have been working hard to get everything working properly, and the servers will shape themselves once we're all settled into 1.8. Otherwise, we've talked a bit about the breaking blocks situation.
Then what is the suggestions section for? Also, I greatly appreciate all of the work put in to this. I'm just trying to help you guys make it better. That's all.:)

iamontda

Void Walker
Not telling you to stop, just suggesting that you keep it down until we all have our ducks in a row :)

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
I think that the new Hunger Games could use an upgrade as well.

Hotdog

First Step
Ya I really liked the old hunger games with th feast and breaking blocks I want to have that back again I know the staff worked very hard but mown it's just like every other server

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ya~ the memorys.. That hungergames was the thing that Made me stay on the server,, bc of the awesomeness of the game Which aint in any other server.
I rly am happy hg is finaly! Back
But i must agree tarpon here, it would be awesome is it comes back some day.

Hf, stay awesome ~ good bye!

blazewarrier

Iron Miner
just be thankful hg is back they have been working none stop on ever part off the server and now survival has problems so just back off them for a bit they have been working hard to get this server running for use if it was not for them the server would not be here today

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
The breaking blocks and feast was a reason for alot of players not to play hunger games and go to different servers, And because of the low player counts before hunger games went down it took such a long time to remake it with a better system with coins stats, what i might do is add alot of good chests at the deathmatch which would make it similair to the feast If you guys would like to see that just like this post.

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Seems like a great idea, thanks Maarten.
The breaking blocks and feast was a reason for alot of players not to play hunger games and go to different servers, And because of the low player counts before hunger games went down it took such a long time to remake it with a better system with coins stats, what i might do is add alot of good chests at the deathmatch which would make it similair to the feast If you guys would like to see that just like this post.

OP
OP
Tarpon

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Sounds good!