I Beat The Parkour!!!! :d

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
I have beaten the parkour in less then a day! :-D
Proof: 2014-08-15_15.51.28.png

iamontda

Void Walker
Awesome that you beat it :) The difficulty gets harder, but it kinda stays at a half-insane level. I was right to think that someone could finish in a day \o/

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
I beat it in 5 hours :3 but still nice

iamontda

Void Walker
LOL!
u have hacks top left corner Sprint and maybe something with the chat.

Okay that's a good point. The chat thing is normal, but I actually think it would be harder at some parts with sprint cheats. Either way I think this just turned into a self-report xD

OP
OP
BLOOOB

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
LOL!
u have hacks top left corner Sprint and maybe something with the chat.
I only use this client for optifine because I don't exactly know how to install it on it's own. Also, I don't know how to change the sprint key bind on the client so it's just stuck that way.

iamontda

Void Walker
Using a client for Optifine? I don't think that's actually a thing, since Optifine itself has to be put into your specific game version/ profile and acts almost like a mod.

OP
OP
BLOOOB

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Using a client for Optifine? I don't think that's actually a thing, since Optifine itself has to be put into your specific game version/ profile and acts almost like a mod.
It is, the client I use, Resilience, comes with Optifine HD U2 Ultra I believe. Also the parkour area has NoCheat disabling my ability to fly, use infinite jump, or high jump.

iamontda

Void Walker
Still, you should know better than that. Nobody seems to understand anymore, you can find anything you could ever want through Google and Youtube. Installing Optifine itself is easier than you could think. c:

OP
OP
BLOOOB

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
Still, you should know better than that. Nobody seems to understand anymore, you can find anything you could ever want through Google and Youtube. Installing Optifine itself is easier than you could think. c:
Lulz, I looked up how to install mods on Windows 8 (I have Windows 8 kill me) many times, but none of the times seemed to work unfortunately, I'm not sure if it's a repeated problem with what I'm doing, or just my computer. :-P

iamontda

Void Walker
Try this. It's the first proper video I found on installing newer Optifine when I Googled "Installing Optifine Windows 8". Enjoy, and poke around if it doesn't work.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Optifine is probably easier then changing your minecraft version or installing a hacked client, all i had to do was install optifine by typing it in google with the minecraft version i'm using, i clicked run and it automatically edited my version with optifine.. only took one simple click :-P i'd advise you to follow what @iamontda said and get optifine and remove that hacked client before returning to the server, thank you :)