I don't get zombie spawns anymore?

Trophonix

First Step
I'm at Mine I and my pickaxe is Efficinecy 6, Unbreaking 3, Slicing 1, Autosmelt 1, Haste 2, LuckyMining 1, and I haven't got a single zombie spawn for like 2 days. When I first joined, I got them like every 30 seconds. Is there some level or something where you no longer get them? I saw something somewhere here on the forum that made it seem like maybe you only get them from stone, so I went to A and mined for a while, still nothing.

sadlake2

First Step
I've had the same problem. From my experience, it is the autosmelt enchant that causes them not to spawn. I wrote a ticket and talked to the owner about it and there isn't much to do. My best advice is to sell it and get a new pickaxe without autosmelt.

OP
OP
T

Trophonix

First Step
I've had the same problem. From my experience, it is the autosmelt enchant that causes them not to spawn. I wrote a ticket and talked to the owner about it and there isn't much to do. My best advice is to sell it and get a new pickaxe without autosmelt.

That sounds like it'd be an extremely easy thing to fix in the code, assuming it isn't on purpose.