Added I have hostages, and I have demands.

Staff should start implementing the suggetions we add

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Yes, hire new devs.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIXTRAY

Tree Puncher
As the title says, I have a number of hostages (the exact number of which I will not disclose), and I have a number of demands (the exact number of which is three).

Demand number one: Add some fu... new content to KitPvP. The map is already old, everyone has gear, we need new content! This can be King of The Hill (using outposts), Coinflips.

More than 4 months ago I suggested adding coinflips. More than four of the current staff team all agreed that this would be a good addition to Snapcraft. 12 Players in total upvoted this. Not a single downvote.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN ADDED.
(https://snapcraft.net/threads/24868/)
LISTEN TO YOUR FU... COMMUNITY!

Demand number two: Hit registration & God Apples.
Hit registrations are awful sometimes. Half of the hits is not registering on the player.

Gaps will not always register when you're eating them or getting crit out. BS for a server like snapcraft. This needs to be fixed!

Demand number three: As Jxst have mentioned to wowoow, rotating maps (revert to old maps. Back & forth), but keep your loadout / items.

This has always been a thing for Snapcraft. Map dies out after a couple of months, do something about this. We're your playerbase!
Thank you.

if none of these suggestions is added within 7 days, I will kill a hostage. At each day past that without meeting this demand, another hostage will be killed.

The clock starts now.

SHquap

Tree Puncher
As a hostage, I think whoever makes these changes should pay some attention, the server needs updates and changes.

Jxstt

Tree Puncher
As a hostage, I think whoever makes these changes should pay some attention, the server needs updates and changes.

Forn

First Step

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Suggestions aren't being added as kitpvp is a gamemode where these types of things are done when a wipe occurs. Which you have already heard, is not far from now.

OP
OP
MIXTRAY

MIXTRAY

Tree Puncher
Suggestions aren't being added as kitpvp is a gamemode where these types of things are done when a wipe occurs. Which you have already heard, is not far from now.
Make sure to have the demands added for the new map.

I'll keep the hostages until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.