I Need Help!!!

Sarah snapcraft

Tree Puncher
Hello, i applied for helper and I don't really want those ones, i would like to make a better one. i have a few that i want to delete, ALL OF THEM!!!

thanks!!!

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
You mean you applyed for Helper but dont want to? Orrr you mean you want to but want to make a different apply app? :-D

Butters

Zombie Killer
You mean you applyed for Helper but dont want to? Orrr you mean you want to but want to make a different apply app? :-D
The second one I think. From my understanding

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Just edit the old ones with the tiny, blue edit button below your post (Edit button disappears after 1 week)

LegalSense

Void Walker
Please take time and reflection when making a helper application, the staff members are not going to go around hunting down and deleting threads you didn't want to make.

When making a helper application, take time your time. No one's going to rush you so you might as well take a good while to make a good one. If you continue to make threads it will be considered spam and may limit your accounts access on this website depending on the action.

Again, do not make multiple threads, just edit them. Be sure to take your time on them, no one's going to rush you.