I want to help this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

PASSIVE

First Step
Hi, i am Brian aka TopNinja i want to apply of becoming a helper because i am a responsible 15 year old who loves to play minecraft. I am on snapcraft everyday cause this is my favorite server. So i really get a overlook view on whats going on like the report of hackers and spammers. I have been playing mc for 4 years and have been playing snapcraft for 2 years now! i mostly play kitpvp and am level 101.

I live in Canada, BC one of my favorite sports are hockey so i play that oftenly. I hope i get a chance to become a helper and expand this server to become more popular and famous and less hackers. I have lots of friends of this server like buters, 2o7, judo, Esnodan and a bunch of others i really hope you admire my thread and apply me for becoming a helper.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Good luck with your application. :)

OP
OP
PASSIVE

PASSIVE

First Step
I have a question if I bought a kitpvp god set and I want logged in mc will it appear when I log into snapcraft?

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
There should be a clickable redemption message in chat where you can click and it will spawn the items in your inventory. (Keep in mind to have an empty inventory.) Also, if you never get the message please email [email protected] for further help. Make sure to provide your receipt of your purchase, your IGN, and what your purchase was.

As for your application, good luck! :)

P.S. Please apply with our support ticketing system in the future, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.