I'm Leaving

Bestdude54

Gold Miner
Ok, im leaving.

(i know no one cares about me so im not gunna write much)

-bestdude54

Bye

Edit: To be clear, im only quitting kitpvp. So when hg (which is out) and eg are back, ill be there.

Last edited:

Butters

Zombie Killer
See you tomorrow.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Guys, seriously. Even if almost all "im leaving appeals" end up in the player coming back the next day, how do you know if this one isn't? Or any for that matter? I think it's kinda rude and a bit discouraging to the player who is making a goodbye thread, legitimate or not.

Anyways, goodbye bestdude. Even though you feel like people will not miss you, i will :-(. Good luck with life and all that

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
Excactly why i want to quit.

He is saying this because he is raging by trying to prove a point by using others words. There is an entire psychology thing I can get into, but this is sc, not the science channel.

Basically, someone pissed him off. He is mad now. So therefore, he will use anything as an excuse to quit.

Someone may have killed him with 20sponges (example). Now he is raging because he lost his sponges. He thinks about the idea of quitting. Now, afterward, he realizes other reasons to quit. EX - People being 'mean' or 'disrespecting' him. So now he has somehow told himself that people are disrespecting him and people break rule (just like anywhere else in the world) and wants to quit.

Sorry for becoming a nerd there, I can't help it. It's who I am.

OP
OP
B

Bestdude54

Gold Miner
He is saying this because he is raging by trying to prove a point by using others words. There is an entire psychology thing I can get into, but this is sc, not the science channel.

Basically, someone pissed him off. He is mad now. So therefore, he will use anything as an excuse to quit.

Someone may have killed him with 20sponges (example). Now he is raging because he lost his sponges. He thinks about the idea of quitting. Now, afterward, he realizes other reasons to quit. EX - People being 'mean' or 'disrespecting' him. So now he has somehow told himself that people are disrespecting him and people break rule (just like anywhere else in the world) and wants to quit.

Sorry for becoming a nerd there, I can't help it. It's who I am.
<3 not excatly but sorta i guess
(the first thing is incorrect)
(the second thing where i see other reasons to quit is correct)

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Top Reasons of why He is Leaving
1) Lost everything on kit
2) Hates kitpvp now
3) Lost a friend....

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Cya best, didn't know u that well. but bye