Im Never Playing On This Server Again Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo D

Stone Miner
bye everybody I'm not playing on this server again cause agentPig123 scammed me and i have proof on a video on my desktop but it won't allow me to put it here so goodbye I'm never joining this crappy server again the main reasons i won't play on here again is that no one needs me to build on his server and people always scam me so goodbye

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
E

Enzo D

Stone Miner
they won't arrest a good person with no crime history ad they can't contact the monaco police cause it would cost them like $150 for 10 mins on the phone cause monaco telecom is really expensive

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Crime history or not you'll get into trouble. Chargebacks are not allowed you cannot just do that.

PieIsGood

Void Walker
PS the owners are annoying
Let me tell you something, when word spreads around you chargeback, owners will tell owners, and then all owners know you chargeback, and then they all IP ban you. Its game over buddy. It's like buying underwear and wearing it for a few months. Then you want a full refund, it doesn't work. Also, you can only chargeback within 30 days. So, basically all owners will IP ban you and your account, mc multiplayer will be no more for you, and you are messing with the owners, BAD IDEA.

Status
Not open for further replies.