I'm Not New, But Hello!

Do you know me?/Have you seen me around?

• Yes, I know you/seen you around.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, I've never heard of you.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I've heard your name before, but never seen you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StarryOmen

Stone Miner
Hey, I'm StarryOmen! I'm a cat-loving artist that listens to metal, post-hardcore, metalcore, rock, alternative, dubstep... Hehe, you get the point.
Snapcraft has been one of the first servers I've joined, and the first server I recorded on! I mostly play Hunger Games and Kit PvP, but I do join other servers, of course.
I've met over one-hundred people on Snapcraft. I'm not even going to lie, I have nearly 250 Skype contacts, more than half of them from this server. It's pretty cool how you meet so many people and end up being close friends with lots of them!
I first joined Snapcraft January 2014, and I was introduced by my friend in real life, iMoonZz. I remember how I was introduced, too. We were hanging out with my best friend, nightfall7852 in her house, she and I had just recently got Minecraft, and Moon told us to log on and play Hunger Games! Then and on, we told our other friends in real life about the server, and started to record on it, March 2014.
There has been countless memories in Snapcraft. On my old computer, there are at least five hundred screenshots of the chat, some of the people and screenies, of course! It's been the most memorable server I've played on, and it still is!
To this day, I still record on Snapcraft with friends, I meet lots of amazing people, and make lots of memories. And for all that, I'm hoping it will stay that way. Thank you Snapcraft for having me on your server! I'll be sure to stay loyal, active and friendly for many months to come.

-Starry

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Another new to the forum C; Welp, welcome to here. <3 Enjoy.

Also, great almost-introduction-because-you're-not-100%-new-just-new-to-the-forums.

Last edited:

Misstify

Zombie Killer
Well I've never met you, so hi!

Welcome to the magical snappy crafty forums~ :-D