Im Quiting Sc For Good- Minethatmineboy Aka Saltyricepvp

IJoshDaWolf

Iron Miner
Hello one and all. As you have seen from the title, i am indeed quitting sc for good. Now i know that some of you may be sad and some of you may not even give a flying crap about this thread or what i have to say anyways, but ill post this whether you care or not. So basically, the reason why i wont be active on kit anymore is because all of my closest friends from sc 2, PvPTechHD, and _kaleb, have quit and left sc for good. back in sc 2 we all had a good time. skyping and being in dia or having fun on other servers. but now thats all in the past now that they quit for good. Im very sad to leave and say goodbye to the server i always played on every single day the second i got the chance to, and to all of my friends and people that i once knew as good people. It has most certainly been a good run on here and being at the top, but most importantly having great times with the closest friends i ever had on minecraft. i will occasionally be on, but ill be inactive for a year or 2, mabye more depending on what i decide. So from the bottom of my heart, i love you and sc and thank you for everything we had together, it was fun while it lasted. So farewell and goodbye, make the most of it while you still can <3. so goodbye everyone, and have a good day ,

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Although, we've just talked 'bout a week ago (hue), it won't be the same without you. Farewell for now.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
I'm speechless... I'm going to miss you a lot..
I do hope you visit from time to time. Hope you don't forget about me <3

Good Luck in life, and I wish only the best for you :)

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Cya josh D:
I will always remember the times you tried to kill me in diamond on kit and the time I heard your voice that creeped me out a lot xD

DaPolarBear

Zombie Killer
Goodbye my friend you wil always be welcome back *Cue bob to say "see you tomarow"*

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
Bob's on cue, but not on the que. That would be weird. He probably doesn't taste like chicken.

Bye Mineyboy.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Goodbye Minethat! Have a good time where ever you shall be going <3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye!

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Sad to see people go, of course. Didn't know you, but I am pretty sure, many people will miss you. Farewell :)