I'm.. Uhh... Sorry.

BurntBleach

First Step
Before I start off I'd like to state that it's current 5:57 AM at the time of me STARTING this thread (my threads usually take about 1-2 hours depending on length) so if I sound drunk in your head well that's close enough.

So most of you guys have seen me start to post on the forums lately every now and then but the majority of you would reconise me by a different name if you were told who I am. The reason I've been hiding this is because I know that if you guys knew who I am I'd immediately start getting hate. Before telling you who I am, let me explain what I've done for those who don't know me yet (so nobody thinks I'm trying to hide anything). So I started playing on snapcraft a long time ago (years). Snapcraft was the first ever multiplayer server that I ever logged on to and the server that I've been on (although mostly inactive) for the longest time. I started off by playing survival, back when the hub was just a big square with portals along the borders. When Wargames (The new "big" server at the time) game out (for those who don't know what wargames is, it's basically ZombieV and EarthGames combined together? Sounds about right) I started to play a lot of that until it got shut down for renovations (Seems familiar *cough* ZombieV *cough*) and then I went back to playing on survival for a bit. I kept the same ign throughout this time. Eventually I made friends and people actually started to know me. I started making friends like Acallian, Gansmoes, ShaunSkats (This friendship quickly ended when I returned in early 2016) Mzbito and many many more. Fast forward a bit back to like a few survival resets ago. The survival gamemode had just reset. Me and mzbito (the main person that I based with back then) decided to team up for this reset. Eventually, after looking through the shop (In-game) I noticed a small bug. You could buy Stone (Smooth) and craft it into stone bricks and then resell for profit. A GOOD amount of profit. Of course I eventually got caught by iAaronn. Aaron was definitely a staff that I disliked at the time due to some of his decisions but that's another story. Throughout all of this, including a long run between like january-march or something like that, I realised that I wasn't too good at the pvp-aspect of the game and turned to hacks. I used hacks for a good amount of time (months). Bans upon bans stacked up but I just kept on coming back appeal after appeal. Eventually one ban ended them all (atleast for a bit). I ended up with a perm ip ban, along with all of my known forum accounts receiving a perm ip ban as well. How am I on now you ask? well times have changed. If you guys don't know who I am by now, I've gone by names ranging from nathenhabbo, LaughAtMyDmg, LaughAtMyLife to VaporizingSnow, MicrowavablezZz, FreezeBlazez, etc.

Now that you know who I am, I'd like to say sorry. Sorry to all those that had to encounter me in-game, have to deal with my toxic behaviour, Kill Aura, and any other negative impact that I had on anybody during my time on the server. Sorry to all of those who believed in me, my friends, everybody. I am sorry.

Since then, I've appealed and should be back next month (if nothing changes). I am making this thread because I feel like I shouldn't just try and run away from this problem (*cough* Bob *cough*) forever. This said you could just go a head and just blitz me with hate everytime you see me and I wouldn't blame you because I would have done the same a few months back. Your other options include ignore me, accepting this apology and many other options. Hopefully you realise how sorry I am and I am greeted back into the community without too much hate. That said I have a few things left to talk about but I feel like not too many people really care to want to know more after reading a wall of text. If you really feel like knowing just a bit more of what I have to say, there is a thread titled #!, standing for #1. You'll be quick to noticed that the title is not the only hidden message. Anyways, I hope to see you guys eventually. Ohh btw I'm leaving for like 1 week in like 2 days so if I don't reply too much well that's why ok thanks bye :)

~Well you know who I am

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Starting with an apology, then forgive and forget I'd say. I hope others see the same here. Ever since I saw you (on this account) on the forums I thought you are a pretty interesting person (and especially now, the courage to apologize in a puplic thread to a lot of people - there aren't many who could do this). Now I know who you are, but all I could recall is your name nathanhabbo. I hope we can have some fun times together in the future?

OP
OP
B

BurntBleach

First Step
Starting with an apology, then forgive and forget I'd say. I hope others see the same here. Ever since I saw you (on this account) on the forums I thought you are a pretty interesting person (and especially now, the courage to apologize in a puplic thread to a lot of people - there aren't many who could do this). Now I know who you are, but all I could recall is your name nathanhabbo. I hope we can have some fun times together in the future?
Thanks a lot for the possitive comment.

Dingoster

Stone Miner
Well, first of all staff can find out who you are from seeing your IP address anyways,
Thanks for apology anyways.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Nice apology. I have been playing on survival for a long time, and I think I encountered you through Gansmoes. I don't really care though. Although you have done wrong, you have seemed to prove you are on the right track now. Good luck! :-D