Added Improved Mob drops on Prisons and Clue Scrolls

Would you like Improved mob drops and possibly clue scrolls on prisons?

• Yes, I want the clue scrolls but not improved mob drops.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No i don't like either of these.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tucker_

Tree Puncher
A while ago I bought a 4 times level booster off the snapcraft store. I then went to survival to grind mobs to increase my server level while doing this I noticed a few things. First, I think that just like on survival reps and etokens dropping from mobs should be added to prisons. This would be a nice feature to have because at the moment spawners can only be used for mcmmo and brewing supplies. It would allow for grinding to be an actual viable way to make income. The second thing I noticed was the integration of clue scrolls as every once and a while I would get a mystery clue scroll and these things called artifacts which could be sold to a NPC for money. I don't know if artifacts could be added and if they were they certainly would need a price increase as the prison economy is different from that of survival. I do however enjoy the idea of clue scrolls and their addition to prisons as it would add fun quests to try and get done.

kcin2

Iron Miner
10 bucks says all of it won't be added without a reset

would be good improvements though

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think these would be nice additions

Lamacide

Tree Puncher
personally i think clue scrolls are useless but i like the idea of improved mob drops that would give more of a profit to spawners.

Status
Not open for further replies.