Intro For Strk!

STRK

First Step
Hey guys, it's me, STRK. I just signed up to the forums and can't wait to meet everyone. Well, let me tell everyone a little bit about myself:

Name: Jacob (Call me Jake)

Hobbies: Video games (Call of Duty, TF2, Minecraft) and my passion is playing electric guitar. I also love listening to classic rock music.

Former Minecraft experiences: I am a former staff member of Desteria factions. I resigned, and then I became a bit of a bully. I learned my lesson by hurting other people's feelings, and I plan to recover from that and move on :)

Personalities: I'm going through a bit of a voice change :-O and I love to talk to people and work as a team. Sometimes, I can be a bit of an a**hole but for the most part, I'm okay. I'm also a bit of a stand-up comedian (hmu) and I'm not very spoiled.

If you guys have any advice for me starting new, please tell me!1!1!!!1!

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Welcome to the forums Jake! Hope you have fun and enjoy your time here! :) Advice? Well, just be friendly, follow all the rules and ask a staff or anyone for help if you need it. >.<

I'm going through a bit of a voice change :-O
Yeah, we all go through that sadly.

xD

TayFTW

Iron Miner

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Welcome (: It's okay, making mistakes is part of life as long as you learn from them ^_^

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the Forums :) Enjoy your stay!

iamontda

Void Walker
Nice, which bands?
Nothing specific, I kind of dabble around. I like a few Aerosmith songs, Kansas, Guns 'N Roses even. I think my favorite so far is Bon Jovi though because of the Slippery When Wet album :-D

OP
OP
STRK

STRK

First Step
Nothing specific, I kind of dabble around. I like a few Aerosmith songs, Kansas, Guns 'N Roses even. I think my favorite so far is Bon Jovi though because of the Slippery When Wet album :-D
Aww I love that album. Also, my favorite band is Boston. You MUST listen to their debut. Best 30 minutes spent ever.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
welcome to the server! I'm joe, and im a care bear.